[Freemanlist2] (MUST VIEW) What Really Happened in the Middle East - David Horowitz Freedom Center

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 15 09:17:41 CDT 2007

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST-June 15, 2007
Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
To Make a tax deductible contribution to the Freeman Center's important educational work, mail check to address above or go to our website to pay by credit card or paypal.
-----------------
I  dream every night that  Israeli Foreign Minister Livni is waving a piece of paper, and announcing peace in our time.
The YEAR is 2007 and not 1938.
I wake up screaming.......Bernard
=====================
The Israeli & American Left are leading us to a  SECOND Holocaust by appeasement, corruption and treason. It is past time for Olmert and his gang of traitors and Chelmites to resign and return Zionist rule to Jerusalem.
================
THREE NEW EXCITING GRAPHICS/VIDEOS
ON FREEMAN CENTER HOME PAGE
 CAMERA has developed a special Web site devoted to the historic 1967 Middle East war: http://www.SixDayWar.org

 See our new graphic presentations on the Islamic Abuse of Women and Children

 See our new graphic presentation on the bombing of Iraq's nuclear reactor in 1981

What Really Happened in the Middle East
By FrontPage Magazine
FrontPageMagazine.com | June 15, 2007

The David Horowitz Freedom Center is releasing a 10-minute flash video, What Really Happened In The Middle East, that restores reality to the Israeli-Arab conflict, as a fifty-year war by Arab Muslims to reverse what they refer to as the “Nahkba” – the catastrophe of Israel’s birth as a nation.
What Really Happened In The Middle East restores the historical record and shows why the war against Israel is a central front in the Islamic jihad against the West,” says David Horowitz, founder and president of the Freedom Center.  “It is our goal to deliver this message to millions of Americans over the Internet so that they can be better equipped to to defend themselves in the war that radical Islam is waging against them."
What Really Happened In The Middle East is the third video in a series that has been produced and developed by the Freedom Center. The Islamic Mein Kampf and What Every American Needs to Know About Jihad were issued earlier this year and have been distributed to more than two and a half million individuals. All three are available for downloading at www.terrorismawarness.org.
The Terrorism Awareness Project was launched in Jan of 2007 and has over 140 campus coordinators. For more information please go to www.terrorismawareness.org
For more information please call Elizabeth at 323-556-2550 ext. 202.