[Freemanlist2] HIZBULLAH REBUILDS IN S. LEBANON

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 6 09:11:29 CDT 2007

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST-June 6, 2007
Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
To make a tax deductible contribution to the Freeman Center's important educational work, mail check to address above or go to our website to pay by credit card or paypal.
-----------------
I  dream every night that  Israeli Foreign Minister Livni is waving a piece of paper, and announcing peace in our time.
The YEAR is 2007 and not 1938.
I wake up screaming.......Bernard
=====================
The Israeli & American Left are leading us to a  SECOND Holocaust by appeasement, corruption and treason. It is past time for Olmert and his gang of traitors and Chelmites to resign and return Zionist rule to Jerusalem.
================

HIZBULLAH REBUILDS IN S. LEBANON

JERUSALEM [MENL] -- Israel's military has determined that Hizbullah, despite
the expanded presence of the United Nations, rebuilt much or most of its
force in southern Lebanon.

Officials said military intelligence has monitored Hizbullah movements south
of Lebanon's Litani River and near the border with Israel. They said
Hizbullah has deployed hundreds of operatives and restored weapons arsenals
and bunkers within a short distance of positions of the UN Interim Force in
Lebanon.

"Hizbullah continues to undergo rehabilitation, from a military and a social
perspective," military intelligence's research chief Brig. Gen. Yossi
Baidatz said. "It is acquiring a large number of weapons from Iran and
Syria."

In a briefing on Monday, Baidatz told the Knesset Foreign Affairs and
Defense Committee that UNIFIL forces have not hampered the Hizbullah
rearmament effort. He said Hizbullah operatives, disguised as civilians,
have harassed UNIFIL operations and patrols.
---
NOTE: The above is not the full item.
This service contains only a small portion of the information produced daily
by Middle East Newsline. For a subscription to the full service, please
contact Middle East Newsline at:
editor at menewsline.com for further details