[Freemanlist2] Joseph Farah - Carter: "Too many Jews"

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 12 10:29:04 CST 2007

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST-February 12, 2007
Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
To Make a tax deductible contribution to the Freeman Center's important educational work, mail check to address above or go to our website to pay by credit card of just click on URL below.
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=bernards@sbcglobal.net&item_name=Donation
&item_number=1&no_shipping=1&return=http://www.freeman.org&cancel_return=http://
www.freeman.org&cn=Comment(Optional):&currency_code=USD&lc=US&tax=0

`````````````````````````````````
May this year bring Israel security and prosperity. May haShem inspire his People to bring an end to the to the tyranny and appeasement of Ehud Olmert.
-----------------
"Too many Jews"
By Joseph Farah
World Net Daily (WND) January 27, 2007
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53958

" Too many Jews"

That was the comment former President Jimmy Carter scrawled on a memo suggesting prospective members of the board of the Holocaust Memorial Council.

"Too many Jews."

That was the problem Carter saw with the names suggested by Monroe Freedman, executive director of the council, he revealed in a stunning interview with WND's Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein this week.

"Too many Jews."

Naturally, Freedman was shocked by the statement given the Holocaust Memorial Council's job was to establish the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington. The Nazi Holocaust took the lives of approximately 6 million Jews during World War II.

"Too many Jews."

"If I was memorializing Martin Luther King, I would expect a significant number of board members to be African American," explained Freedman. "If I was memorializing Native American figures, I'd expect a lot of Native Americans to be on the board."

"Too many Jews."

What prompted Freedman, a "self-proclaimed liberal" like Carter, to speak out years later on the comment was the release of Carter's book, "Palestine: Peace No Apartheid," which strongly suggests Israel's "intransigence" is responsible for the Middle East conflict.

"Too many Jews."

Ultimately, that's what Carter and others like him believe is the real problem in the Middle East - too many Jews. There are about 7 million Jews living in Israel nearly 1 million of them refugees from predominantly Muslim Arab lands populated by 300 million non-Jews.

"Too many Jews."

It is this usually unspoken belief that leads to ethnic cleansing policies like we see completed in the Gaza Strip, from which all Jews have been forcibly removed barren lands they had settled peaceably and turned into gardens. The same kinds of "no Jews allowed" policies will soon lead to the forcible evacuation of Jews from historically Jewish lands in Judea and Samaria.

"Too many Jews."

But, of course, those policies will never be enough for the Jew haters of the world people like Jimmy Carter and the terrorists he defends in the Palestinian Authority. There will always be "too many Jews" as long as Jews are permitted to live in the Middle East their historic and enduring homeland.

"Too many Jews."

Freedman has performed a real service to the world and to America for exposing Jimmy Carter for what he truly is an anti-Semite, a bigot, a Baptist backslider of the first degree.

"Too many Jews."

Every time you hear or read the name Jimmy Carter from this day forward, I want you to remember those three words he scrawled in his own handwriting on a memo proposing board members for the Holocaust Memorial Council. That's the real Jimmy Carter. He poses as a reasonable, even-handed fellow when promoting his book on C-SPAN. But if you want to know who he really is, just remember those three words the three words that define growing anti-Semitism in our world today as well as a growing blame-Israel-first attitude.

"Too many Jews."

That's what Jimmy Carter believes is the problem. That's what Hamas believes is the problem. That's what Hezbollah believes is the problem. That's what Mahmoud Abbas believes is the problem. That's what Syria and Iran believe is the problem. And, of course, that's what Hitler believed was the problem.

"Too many Jews."

How ironic that we would find out the truth about Jimmy Carter because of his meddling in the effort to memorialize Hitler's victims.

"Too many Jews."

Joseph Farah is an Arab residing in the U.S. , founder, editor and CEO of WND and a nationally syndicated columnist with Creators Syndicate. His latest book is "Taking America Back." He also edits the weekly online intelligence newsletter Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, in which he utilizes his sources developed over 30 years in the news business.