[Freemanlist2] Avigdor Lieberman - My Truth: The Middle East is nobody's ...

Freeman Center Email daily broadcast list freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org
Thu Apr 5 16:28:42 CDT 2007

Bernard, Please do something to stop this. Now I'm getting more mail from
people (Ed) like I was before.  I also got the e mail from Jack Segal  earlier
today. Take the time to fix the problem before you send out more  articles.

Thank you,
Lisa

========Original Message========     Subj: Re: [Freemanlist2] Avigdor
Lieberman - My Truth: The Middle East is  nobody's ...  Date: 4/5/2007 10:13:11 A.M.
Pacific Daylight Time  From: _freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org_
(mailto:freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org)   To: _freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org_
(mailto:freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org)   Sent on:
Hello Bernard,
I have been getting a lot of your email lately!

Ed

Freeman Center Email daily broadcast list  <freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org>
wrote:

Bernard,
Some time ago, you published an article indicating how Israel has helped  the
U.S. :turning over captured SAM missiles to the US so that our engineers
could study them and be able to counter their effects, etc.
I can't find that article but I want to show a local cardiologist what
Israel really has done for the US.(bombing the Osirik Atomic Plant in Iraq,  etc.).
If you have such an article could you please send it to me. This doctor  is
influencing many doctors , and my son would like to have some concrete
material to counter his claims.
Thanks
Chog sa-may-och.
Jack Segal

____________________________________
 See what's free at _AOL.com_ (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503)
.
Freemanlist2  mailing  list
Freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org

Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with _the latest  PS3 news and previews at Yahoo!
Games._ (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49936/*http://videogames.yahoo.com)

Freemanlist2  mailing  list
Freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org