[Freemanlist2] Avigdor Lieberman - My Truth: The Middle East is nobody's ...

Freeman Center Email daily broadcast list freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org
Thu Apr 5 11:58:46 CDT 2007

Bernard,

Again, should I be receiving this e mail??

Lisa

========Original Message========     Subj: Re: [Freemanlist2] Avigdor
Lieberman - My Truth: The Middle East is  nobody's ...  Date: 4/5/2007 8:39:53 A.M.
Pacific Daylight Time  From: _freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org_
(mailto:freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org)   To: _freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org_
(mailto:freemanlist2 at list.freeman.org)   Sent on:
Bernard,
Some time ago, you published an article indicating how Israel has helped  the
U.S. :turning over captured SAM missiles to the US so that our engineers
could study them and be able to counter their effects, etc.
I can't find that article but I want to show a local cardiologist what
Israel really has done for the US.(bombing the Osirik Atomic Plant in Iraq,  etc.).
If you have such an article could you please send it to me. This doctor is
influencing many doctors , and my son would like to have some concrete material
 to counter his claims.
Thanks
Chog sa-may-och.
Jack Segal